From ll...@paisite.com
Subject Re: Debian, how to replace the couchdb8 package by the latest 9 ?
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:55:22 GMT
Hi,

This may be off channel, but I have a similar problem:

I need to run the latest version of Erlang, R13B on my Debian Lenny system. When I asked how
to do this on a Debian forum I was told that the only way was to find a backport or develop
my own backport it. Otherwise I risked the integrity of my system.

Unfortunately, I can't find a backport nor do I have either the environment or skills to develop
a backport.

Is there any other way around the barn?

Many thanks,

LRP