From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multikey fetching with group_level
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:25:34 GMT
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Darko
Makreshanski<darko.makreshanski@bitextender.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried using multi-key fetching with different group_level, however I'm
> always getting the error:
>

> {"error":"query_parse_error","reason":"Multi-key fetches for a reduce view
> must include group=true"}
>

> Regardless of whether I include group=true or not.

If you're mixing group=true and group_level=N you may get odd results.
Does it work without group_level?

In principle we could add support for arbitrary group_level's to
multi-key fetching, but I think we'd be better off expanding the
multi-key support to a more full featured multi-query (including
limit, startkey, endkey, etc), which should give us what you're
looking for as well.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net