From Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: show request
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:38:48 GMT
I'm using CouchDB build from the trunk source, so it logs to the console.

I've added the "log(req)" and set the log level in local.ini to
"debug", but I do not see anything about the req in the log, just
headers, and records like these:

[info] [<0.52.0>] 127.0.0.1 - - 'GET' /s1/_design/s1/_show/book 200
[debug] [<0.72.0>] 'GET' /_utils/script/json2.js {1,1}

I guess I need to look somewhere else or to switch something else on/off.

Is this "log" function (and maybe other such goodness) documented somewhere?

Thanks a lot!