From Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server-side Javascript code testing
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:26:45 GMT
Thank you Jason,

But I was asking about a testing framework that would run on the
server, that would test business logic for example...

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:15 PM, <jason.lane@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:
> Fireunit, Testswarm http://testswarm.com/

may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. Any distribution, use
or printing by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system.