From Tommy Chheng <tommy.chh...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdb server connection refused error
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:51:40 GMT
If i have couchdb running for a period of time, it returns back a
"Connection refused" when i simply curl it.

I did a ps and found the beam process is still running. If I restart
it, it'll work again.. but only for a period of time before it gives
back a connection refused.

I gisted some error output in more detail here:
http://gist.github.com/154594

I'm running on a ubuntu 8.10 EC2 instance.

Any ideas why it reverts to a "connection refused' error and how can i
fix it?

Thanks,
tommy