From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: problems with couchb-lucene
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:28:31 GMT
See the examples section at http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene

Nils.
Van: Wolfgang issovits [wolfgang.issovits@gmail.com]
Verzonden: maandag 13 juli 2009 13:27
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: problems with couchb-lucene

Hello!

I've tried to set up couchdb with lucene for a while with no success so
far. I created a "_design/lucene" document for indexing which looks like
this:

{
    "_id": "_design/lucene",
    "_rev": "5-2604847086",
    "fulltext": {
        "by_name": {
            "defaults": {
                "store": "yes"
            },
            "index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document();
ret.add(doc.name); return ret }"
        }
    }
}

In addition I created a "_design/views" document:

{
    "_id": "_design/views",
    "_rev": "20-662305778",
    "language": "javascript",
    "views": {
        "all_signals": {
            "map": "function(doc) {\n  if (doc.type == 'signal')\n
emit(doc.name, doc._id);\n}"
        }
    }
}

Now i tried to call this view with a query. I tried several different
urls with no success so far. All I get are different errors... ("Extra
path info in request", "test/luence/all_signals is not a valid view",
"No view name in path")

Can someone tell me the right way to call a view with a query parameter?
Thanks in advance.

kind regards,
Wolfgang