From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: switching between response content type in show? how to trigger html response inst of default xml
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:47:02 GMT
Hi Paul,

No change - still the same error.

 curl $CDB/ptest2/_design/vt2/_show/show_details/aacosta?format=html

{"error":"noproc","reason":"{gen_server,call,\n
[couch_query_servers,{ret_proc,<<\"javascript\">>,<0.19458.0>}]}"}

Has anyone gotten list views to work on 0.9 ?
I can't be the only one having this problem right?
Or are most people not using couchapp ?

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com