From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject HTTP view API param question
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:50:56 GMT
Hello all,

I have a view running fine in Futon and also with group=true via CURL.
However when I add descending=true along with group=true, the descending
part doesn't take.
In fact even limit=100 doesn't take.  Is there anything else I need to
incant so I can get a grouped output that is descending and gives me top 100
results.

my current incantation is

curl -X GET http://localhost:5984/<dbname>/_design/<designdocname>/_view/<viewname>?group=true
<---- this works

curl -X GET http://localhost:5984/<dbname>/_design/<designdocname>/_view/<viewname>?descending=true&group=true
<---- this doesn't work

curl -X GET http://localhost:5984/<dbname>/_design/<designdocname>/_view/<viewname>?limit=100&group=true
<---- this doesn't work

the second and third give the same result as first incantation.

Anything I am missing ?

All of this is on CouchDBX 0.9 on Leopard on an Intel MacBook Pro

Thanks much,

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com