From Darko Makreshanski <darko.makreshan...@bitextender.com>
Subject Multikey fetching with group_level
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:07:33 GMT
Hi,

I tried using multi-key fetching with different group_level, however I'm
always getting the error:

{"error":"query_parse_error","reason":"Multi-key fetches for a reduce view must include group=true"}

Regardless of whether I include group=true or not.

I have been pointed out on the IRC that actually multi key fetching
doesn't work with group_level.

Is this a bug, a not implemented feature, or am I just doing something
wrong?

Best,
Darko

--
Darko Makreshanski

Bitextender GmbH
Paul-Heyse-Str. 6
Munich, 80336
Germany

M: +49 162 77 222 86

darko.makreshanski@bitextender.com
http://bitextender.com/

Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 174280
Managing Directors: David Zuelke, Florian Clever