From Kai Griffin <...@griffinbyteworks.com>
Subject Futon suddenly appending descending=true to view queries
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 18:18:52 GMT
This will no doubt prove to be a dumb question, but why would Futon
suddenly be appending &descending=true to any views I display within
it?  I didn't (intentionally) change anything recently, but I noticed
this morning that all my views are displayed in reverse order.  The
Erlang console revealed the descending parameter being sent from Futon.
What button did I press, and how do I unpress it :-) ?
Cheers,
Kai