From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: counting rows in range queries
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:15:32 GMT
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:09:03AM +0200, Fabio Forno wrote:
> Well, after some iteration setting random parameters we figured it
> out! We need to append group=false and not true which is default
> behavior with ranges

Odd. Have you been trying all this out in Futon? It applies group=true for
you unless you say otherwise. I use curl at the command line for testing
views.

However, if your view has no reduce, or you've been giving reduce=false,
then I would have thought that group=true would have made no difference at
all (or would have been rejected).

It may be worth making a standalone test case and raising a ticket.

Regards,

Brian.