From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdb on windows
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:47:51 GMT
I'm attempting to get couchdb working on windows.
I'm down to an error in couch_util where the call to erl_ddll:load_driver is
unable to find my couch_erl_driver.

I have tried making this call in the erl console and I just can not get it
to work even manually.  I moved my couch_erl_driver to c:\prive and made the
call with erl_ddll:load_driver("c:/priv", "couch_erl_driver") and I always
get error -136.  I have tried /, \, putting a trailing / or a trailing \.

I got the couch_erl_driver from
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Windows and I am running 32 bit
windows vista.

Any ideas?