From Thad Guidry <thadgui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows binaries for 0.9.0
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:16:40 GMT
Will it support Windows?  Or can it later on?  Can you give me a list of
what current features or future roadmap plans would not make it work
correctly with windows ?  I, like Damien, at one time, have suddenly found
myself without a job and looking for something more.
I might have the time, as Nathan does to also commit to making a more
Windows friendly installer and build.  But I'm not deep into the code yet to
know if there are major hurdles that we have to contend with, such as
threads, concurrency, permissions, etc.

-THAD