From Kevin Ferguson <ke...@meebo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Can I get csv data format from couchDB?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:47:24 GMT
python-cjson is many times faster than simplejson-- maybe 8x faster or so.

http://www.vazor.com/cjson.html

Kevin
From: Guozhu.Wen [guozhuwen@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:21 AM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Can I get csv data format from couchDB?

The data returned from couchDB is usually a json string. Something the json
string is so big that it is time consuming for parseing this string. I use
python's simplejson module in order to convert json to dict type, but it is
many slow.

So I was wondering how can I fetch the csv data from couchDB, or is there
any efficient modules to parse the json?

Thanks in advanced!

--
稳
Guozhu Wen