From "Heiden, W van - SPLXL" <Walter-van.Hei...@klm.com>
Subject Win32 installation (building the Couch ERL driver DLL).
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:24:16 GMT
Hello,

I do want to start with CouchDB on Windows and prefer to build from scratch to understand
the product and it's dependecies better.

I am using the instructions from http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Windows and
am stuck at building the 'couch erl driver DLL'.

Have built mochiweb succesfully, also SpiderMonkey (with the standard js.c) built succesfully.

Unfortunately building SpiderMonkey with the CouchDB js.c failed (see instruction at http://blog.endflow.net/?p=55&lang=en),
but will look at that later.

In my Erlang distribution (C:\erl-5.7.2\erts-5.7.2)  I am missing the directories or files:
C:\otp_src_R13B\erts\emulator\sys\win32
C:\otp_src_R13B\erts\emulator\beam

Where can I get these files? And how to add them to my project in Visual C++ Express Edition?

Thanks,
Regards, Walter

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries
and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
registered number 33014286