From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject dump and load a db containing the lucene design doc
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 02:42:41 GMT
Hi guys,

I have a database that has a design document that triggers couchdb-lucene
indexing  ( the exact name slips my mind ).
If I dump the db and load it into a different db on same couch installation
- the new db now has the doc that triggers lucene indexing - but when does t
the lucene indexing actually happen - on load?  On first lucene query ?

Note I am asking about lucene's indexing not couchdb's

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com