From Patrick Aljord <patc...@gmail.com>
Subject about filtered replication
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 04:43:41 GMT
Hey all,

I have an app where users can create projects and collaborate with
other users. For now I have just one big DB. I'm thinking about
creating one DB per project so that users can run a local version more
easily and replicate it between users. However, I've read couchdb dev
mentioning something about "filtered replication", I'm not sure what
it is about but I was wondering if maybe it could make it possible to
filter replication per project and making it useless to switch to the
one DB per project model, or is filtered replication something else? I
hope I'm being clear enough here =)

thanks in advance

Pat