From hhsuper <hhsu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'Grouping' documents so that a set of documents is passed to the view function
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:13:18 GMT
by the way, we select to use couchdb as a part our current application,
because that part of data is huge and with everyday got growth, we need do
some analysis on these data and then give the result back to the user(
though our website), maybe i need consider another solution: analysis still
with couchdb view, but not query that directly to the web, we maybe give a
cron job sync the analysis(couchdb view) data to a mysql table and then use
the result data in mysql table to feed the webpage, that is easy to paging
and sorting at mysql level, this is a rough thought only.

--
Yours sincerely

Jack Su