From hhsuper <hhsu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view sorting and group question?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 03:13:15 GMT
Yes, it maybe cost more client resource for request unused data, it
something like the move the memory paging/sorting/filting which isn't be
recommended from server to the client

i guess i don't get the essence when and where to use couchdb, i read mostly
couchdb official wiki especially view related, although i can define
document and impl some map/reduce views, but i still have many question on
how to integrate them to my current application, like above scenairo i want
to use couchdb's view(which analyze my users behavior) as a datasource to
the web page, i don't know whether it's proper, it seems doen't proper with
these many questions encountered.

maybe you guys can give some suggestion or some resource you think great

--
Yours sincerely

Jack Su