From Fred Bowen <frederick.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add javascript 'classpath' for javascript viewserver
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:54:30 GMT
A very common, intuitive question.  Use CouchApp* and please take a look at
the mailing list archives for more explanation as to why you must duplicate
code between views, why you can't share state, etc:

http://couchdb.markmail.org/message/zndbojofdjy6kcpn?q=view+share
http://couchdb.markmail.org/message/kdgkyaj2wsqckwe6?q=view+share
http://couchdb.markmail.org/message/2gixuri5rriep4fu?q=view+share

* http://github.com/couchapp/couchapp

I will add a note about this to the Wiki if it's not already there.

-FB