From Jim Kass <consult...@alternativereality.com>
Subject Re: reduce limit
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:28:50 GMT
Benoit,

I don't know if this will  solve your issue, but you appear from your
earlier code to be using JSON without quoting the keys.  This is
explained:

http://simonwillison.net/2006/Oct/11/json/

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=621921

Assuming CouchDB is strict about JSON, what's being interpreted is not
a JSON object, but actually a labeled code block and prob. not the
data you expect.

-
Jim Kass