From Dmitry Unkovsky <oil.cray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Extract JSON objects with Python?
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:36:02 GMT
> I want my server application (a pylons server btw) to extract this
> information about mark and marcus and present them as JSON objects for
> another server to parse in JS. This is why I'm wondering if I can get a
> JSON object from the db directly instead of asking for address, phone,
> and so on, to build a new JSON object and present.

Why not to query db via _bulk_docs handler from python and then
directly send body of db response to your "other" server? You get your
json where you need it, so you just can set some mapping to /db/doc_id
or /view/key right via some proxy like nginx, or route initial request
through python and give back just raw data received from couch.