From Kai Griffin <...@griffinbyteworks.com>
Subject Re: Windows binaries for 0.9.0
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:45:50 GMT
I installed that 0.8.1 Windows binary package initially, then a few days
later just updated the /lib/couchdb/src/couchdb  directory with all the
latest from the 0.9.0 trunk (ie, just the .erl files), then used
couch_compile to build it.  This has been working fine for me for quite
a few weeks now.

As for 0.9.1, I believe it will also work OK, except for
couch_os_process, which invokes priv/couchspawnkillable - something that
doesn't work for Windows.  I replaced couch_os_process with 0.9.0's
version and found that all to work OK, but ended up reverting back to
0.9.0 and wait until 0.9.1 is officially out.