From eric casteleijn <eric.castele...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: event on database creation
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:34:35 GMT
Hi Benoit,

> _changes: per database so not usefull here
> update notification: my understanding is that it work only on stat level

I believe update notification can handle this, since database creation
and deletion send different status messages to the update notification
process, so you can use them for now, but they're kind of a pain, and
they're going away at some, and when that happens, I'm not sure what the
alternative is. I've filed a feature request bug in JIRA for some
enhancements to the _changes feeds, so you could have a look there and
see whether that would solve your problems:

- eric casteleijn
http://www.canonical.com