From Douglas Fils <f...@iastate.edu>
Subject Re: couchdb and linked data
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:10:19 GMT
Fred,
  Thanks much!  I did in fact miss this.  Wow..  I'm really excited now
about couchdb's potential in a linked data ecosystem.  I'm really
impressed with how extensively the couchdb team is covering the web
architecture so well.  My hats off to you all.

Doug

Fred Bowen wrote:
>> I am actively exploring the use of couchdb for our group.  However, I have
>> a few questions related to couchdb and linked data approaches (Ref:
>> http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html) and "cool uri's" (Ref:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/).
>>

> Welcome!  You might have missed
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List<http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List#head-4c443ad0962e2de622c9540fb5d4d945cbe0667d>
>
> Redirection:
>

> Yes, you may send a redirect:
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List#head-4c443ad0962e2de622c9540fb5d4d945cbe0667d
>
> Question:  Is it possible for couchdb to take a method GET request for a URI
>
>> like: http://my.domain.org/source/[some_doc_id]<http://my.domain.org/source/%5Bsome_doc_id%5D>and
render different views of the stored JSON (say as XHTML or RDF) based on