From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving documents that have a latitude and longitude intersection
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:48:22 GMT
Hi Tim,

that's a problem GeoCouch [1] tries to solve. The current version that
is online wouldn't work, but I've a version that makes such reuqests
possible (it actually works!).

If you need it immediately, just drop a mail, if you can wait a week or
two, I'll make an new release by then.

Cheers,
  Volker

[1]