From Nils Breunese <n.breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Named view required for list?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:49:22 GMT
Hello all,

I'd like to write a list function to render a database as a CSV file.
According to the wiki [0] the URL looks like this:

So, a named view is required to run a list function? I'd like to dump
the complete database to CSV. Of course I could write a simple view
function that emits all documents, but it would be nice if I could just
run the list function on the database without using a view.

Is this a technical limitation or design decision? Any ideas on this?

Nils Breunese.

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List