From francisco treacy <francisco.tre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jquery and trailing \n
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:49:39 GMT
Thanks Dmitry,

Is this what you meant?
$.getJSON('http://localhost:5984/test/test?jsoncallback=?',
function(data) { var e = '(' + data + ')'; alert(eval('(e._id)')); })

It still doesn't work. Weird thing is I also get the "invalid label"
even if I do nothing:
$.getJSON('http://localhost:5984/test/test?jsoncallback=?',
function(data) { })

Ok, my Javascript/jQuery is yet very rusty, but I can't believe
parsing json is so hard.

And actually couldn't find any examples "with trailing \n" - all
others seem to work well, like the flickr example i posted (granted
the response already contains the parenthesis).
No one else has been playing around with jQuery and CouchDB?

Thanks again,

Francisco