From Jaap van der Plas <j...@brightin.nl>
Subject Re: Deleted documents and revs_info=true
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 14:32:20 GMT
The use I am intending for this is providing a change log of sorts
tell the user which changes were made recently, and in the case of
document deletion it would be helpful to retrieve the document that
was deleted to provide info about which document got deleted.

I have been seeing some messages in the svn log about a _changes api,
is that made with this sort of use in mind?

Jaap