From Carl McDade <carlmcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test suite returns all errors
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 09:32:56 GMT
Found the problem,

The windows binary package of R13B dated before 2009-04-22 does not
contain crypto-1.16.1. The directory installs but remains empty.
CouchDB uses Mochiweb which runs a check for this module. But it does
not check during all operations or install. So you may not see the
problem until crypto is called as it is in the test suite.

/Carl

--
Carl McDade
Content Management Systems Consultant