From Carl McDade <carlmcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Can Mochiweb be used stand-alone?
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 07:04:22 GMT
Hi,

I see that Mochiweb is part of the Couchdb installer for Windows. My
question is: Can you build a mochiweb app (using the Mochiweb skeleton ) and
have it run on the Couchdb server? If not what would it take to complement
the Couch DB install of mochiweb so that it could be used. I am asking the
this because the CouchDB installer seems to fix a flaw in trying to get
Mochiweb running on Windows.

Thanks,
--
Carl McDade