From Arun Thampi <arun.tha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many processes
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 08:38:36 GMT
I remember encountering a similar problem and solving it by setting the +P
emulator flag to a very high value. I did this in the /usr/local/bin/couchdb
file by modifying the *interactive_option* variable being passed to erl.
Maybe there is a cleaner way?
>From the erl man page (http://erlang.org/doc/man/erl.html):

+P NumberSets the maximum number of concurrent processes for this system.
Number must be in the range 16..134217727. Default is 32768.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Arun

--
It's better to be a pirate than join the Navy - Steve Jobs
http://arunthampi.wordpress.com