From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I need to know how to parse attachment data
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 07:04:45 GMT
An easy way to try and replicate the problem is to use curl to mimic
the sequence of call's you're trying to perform with your library. As
you're the first person to find this issue and attachments are in
extensive use my guess is that the problem is most likely in your
socket code. Granted its not impossible you've stumbled onto a bug.

HTH,
Paul Davis