From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migrating data from a previous couch version
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 16:40:40 GMT
Nitin,

There's some info on how to upgrade on the wiki at [1] and [2]. If
your 0.9aXXXXXX version has XXXXXX < 753448 you'll need to use the
Ruby script at [2]. Otherwise you should be able to use couchdb-dump
and couchdb-load from couchdb-python or run two couchdb nodes and
replicate from the old version to the new version. If you're two
versions span that commit then you must use the Ruby script because
replication changes as well.

Paul Davis

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Breaking_changes
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/BreakingChangesUpdateTrunkTo0Dot9