From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'd like a dish of JavaScript Awesome, please!
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 16:08:24 GMT
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/22 Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>:
>

>> Why not just
>> providing as a futon replacement?
>
> not a futon replacement obviously. more like a plugin.

Benoit,

Once its a couchapp we can look at integrating it into the
distribution and what not. It would be awesome to have something as a
default install, but there are all those questions about licensing and
what not. As always, these questions are always easier once we have
code to look at.

And depending on what the lawyer type people say, this could be the
motivation to get that fancy dancy public app hosting node so people
can see what its like to install an app via replication.

HTH,
Paul Davis