From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help for a query
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 14:44:22 GMT
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 22 May 2009, at 02:13, Patrick Aljord wrote:
>
>> Thanks for you quick answer. Hm, what would max() do exactly?
>
> I think it is just the basic `list.max()` function, picking the member
> with the highest value from a list or set.

My bad. Should've been more specific. Jan's got it right though.

Actually now that I think about it though, you shouldn't need that.
Just get the last 20 comments per user and then merge them client
side. Though I just woke up and I haven't had my coffee so I could be
misremembering the original question.