From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject I'd like a dish of JavaScript Awesome, please!
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 23:18:18 GMT
Hey,

Mikeal on IRC just pointed out that Bespin isn't nearly as hard to
load as I had assumed [1]. Surely there's a JavaScript coder in the
user base that feels compelled to try their hand at integrating the
two for an awesomeness multiplier of at least 12. Also, I'm sure I
(and hundreds of others) would buy that person a beer at the next pub
meetup. Just saying, if you want groupies, this is a
get-groupies-quick scheme that'll treat you right.

[1] http://mozilla.hskupin.info/bespin/editor.html

Thanks,
Paul Davis