From Aníbal Rojas <anibalro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question regarding Bulk Documents
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 11:52:08 GMT
Kai,

   Thatś what we are doing. We are updating docs matching a specific
view, we loop over this view and each time we process 1000 documents.
Now I understand that each time we query the view, it is updated and
the next set of docs (missing some information) are rerned.

    When this bulk update finishes, the documents will be all updated
and the views will be completely updated ready for a quick response

    Best regards,

--
Aníbal