From Parnell Springmeyer <ixma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB x RDF databases comparison
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 17:50:20 GMT
I would love to, ATM I am at work where I don't have access to any of my
experiments. When I get a chance, I will try to send you something.

In the meantime, here is what I use for RDF parsing in Javascript:
http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2005/ajar/release/tabulator/0.7/doc/api/overview-summary-rdfparser.js.html

It is small, implements the entire RDF spec and is well written.