From Ben Browning <ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'd like a dish of JavaScript Awesome, please!
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 12:34:30 GMT
http://thinkingconcurrently.com/2009/05/21/running-bespin-on-the-couch-pt1.html

Installed as a CouchApp (several hundred MB, thousands of files...)
and most UI pieces work. None of the filesystem is implemented yet but
I've got a clear idea of what needs to be done there and expect to get
a good bit of that done over the weekend. By sometime next week you
should be able to create and edit fully functional CouchApps within
Bespin, including editing Bespin itself.

I'll post another update when I've got more to show.

Ben