From Sho Fukamachi <>
Subject Re: I need to know how to parse attachment data
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 13:16:33 GMT

On 25/05/2009, at 8:10 PM, Darrell Huang wrote:

> Oh, yeah, I've confirmed it. The headers and trailers are only added
> when I use HTTP/1.1. It's just a difference between protocol versions.
> So my problem is solved. Thanks for helping me, Jan and everyone!

Interesting. I was noticing the exact same thing recently when I was
using a socket to read the output of the new continuous changes API. I
set it to HTTP1.1 too and was getting all sorts of weird stuff,
mysterious "37" strings appearing everywhere. So that's what caused it.

Thanks for the tip!

View raw message