From "Darrell Huang" <jinhu...@memego.com>
Subject I need to know how to parse attachment data
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 04:07:55 GMT
Hi, everyone, I got some trouble in reading the attachment data from
documents with the HTTP API. When an attachment is downloaded with the API,
some extra data is found before and after the attachment data, and the data
can be different at different times.
For example, when I downloaded an attachment with the jpg format several
weeks ago, there is a character sequence "dbc\r\n" preceding the actual file
data, but when I did that today, it was "a24\r\n".
I don't know what this extra data means. Can someone tell me how to parse
the packet content and extract the actual attachment data from it?