From Kai Griffin <...@griffinbyteworks.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question regarding Bulk Documents
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 07:29:08 GMT
I have the part of my application that uploads lots of bulk docs perform
a view request every x-number of documents (roughly around every 50).
That spreads the time required to upload the view out, so that when it's
time for someone to look at a view, the indexes are either already
updated, or very nearly so.
Cheers,
Kai