From David Goodenough <david.goodeno...@linkchoose.co.uk>
Subject What is the schedule aimed for by the CouchDB book?
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 09:30:01 GMT
I realise that in the open source world we are not running to a product
cycle, but is there some idea of a rough plan?  I am trying to understand
CouchDB and am really encouraged by what I can read already, but there
are some bits which look really interesting in the bits not available yet.

Also are there any other Open Source projects building upon CouchDB
yet?  I know there a CRM system, but that is the only one I have come
across so far.

David

BTW, I come from a Notes/Domino background, has anyone written a
conversion guide for people moving from one to the other?