From nborwan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: migrating data from a previous couch version
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 18:41:03 GMT
Is the format platform independent?  Can I do all this on muy mac altho the data was orig created
on ubuntu? Nitin
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 13:08:19
To: <user@couchdb.apache.org>
Subject: Re: migrating data from a previous couch version

Nitin,

I would just pull a version of the subversion repository a couple
revisions before 753448. We didn't break the format twice or anything
so the fact that it doesn't work probably means that you had one prior
to that commit.

I'm pretty certain that was the commit that introduced the versioning
information so I can't point at anything better.

Paul Davis