From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The sum function (used in reduce)
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:04:15 GMT
On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Wojciech Kaczmarek
<kaczmarek.w@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I see similar questions emerged. So my point is now: Is there a
> way, existing or planned, to share some functions between views
> without using couchapp macros?

No such plans. The functions are stored according to a hash of their
byte representation, so it's important that the function doesn't load
any additional code, changing its behavior without changing its
byte-string. Hence the use-case for something like CouchApp.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net