From Andrius Juozapaitis <andri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to ensure transactions over multiple documents?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:05:16 GMT
Sorry for reviving this thread, but:

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Antony Blakey <antony.blakey@gmail.com> wrote:
> Certainly for very specific architectures there are workable solutions -
> yours being one of them. My goal is to encourage the most general solution
> possible, as in my transactional git branch.

Antony, can you point me out how to find it? I haven't used git so
far, so dunno if I'm looking at the wrong place, but after checking
out the project with

$ git clone git://github.com/halorgium/couchdb.git

and doing

$ git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/form
  remotes/origin/lucene-search
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/rep-security
  remotes/origin/replication-notification
  remotes/origin/runtime-config
  remotes/origin/use-osx-bundled-icu

None of which ring a bell, really. I am still very interested in the
possibility to ensure consistent multi-doc updates, but the discussion
link that Damien posted
(http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Transaction_model_use_cases) has been
silent for a while.

regards,