From Li Zhengji <zhengji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using CouchDB for a finance manager?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:52:17 GMT
Thanks for your information that makes me confident to use CouchDB for
this task.

Before getting start, I think to calculate the balance seems
difficult, no matter it is schema-less or not.

For example, if I delete a older transaction, then all balance in
following transactions must be updated one after another. For CouchDB,
maybe some views need to be rebuilt, too. It seems to be time
consuming. (Suppose there is a balance field in each transation ---
CouchDB doc.)

Any idears for this?

--
Li Zhengji
If all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.