From "Dirk-Willem van Gulik" <Dirk-willem.Van.gu...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: a rough attempt at summarizing security features
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:42:09 GMT
> On 20 Apr 2009, at 20:10, Samuel Wan wrote:
>
> > Information about CouchDB security is scattered right now,
> so I've put
> > up a rough wiki page in the hopes that others can improve on what
> > little bits I've gleaned so far...
> >
> > http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Security_Features_Overview

Big Thank You ! Just what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Dw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.