From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: An asynchronous write bug in CouchDB 0.9?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:20:14 GMT
It looks like the db server instance is being restarted before it
commits the header, but it's odd you aren't seeing any errors on the
console. If it's a crash it should dump an error to the console.

One thing that occurs to me, do you have a lot of active databases (>
100) ? I think it's possible when you hit the max dbs open, CouchDB
will shutdown an idle instance with pending deferred commit, which is
a bug.

-Damien